Friday, August 18, 2006

My visit to Tennessee was wonderful. Just what I needed. Now I'm back in the SC prepping for classes to start next week. I already miss Trish and Rich, but I'll be back again for Labor Day!

Trish and I found a beautiful lake and sat on a bridge for a while talking. This was one of my favorite moments of the visit. We decided to take pictures of our reflections in the water. Here's me, and--


--here's Trishy!

And here's Richie. . .um. . ."studying." :)

Dad's coming tomorrow night! I'll only get to see him for about a day (sad), but it's better than nothing. Later, friends!

3 Comments:

Blogger trishy said...

I'm SO glad you came to visit. I hate that I had to work all day, but I'm glad you got some R&R without me and Richie bugging you!

I had a wonderful time and it was so great to have an old friend around. I can't wait until Labor Day. We're going to take you to the falls and do lots of outside stuff! Wow...that's only two weeks away!!

8:14 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

Oh yay! It looks like y'all had an awesome time. :) Looks very relaxing!!

6:17 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

What fun pictures!! We'll be able to do that when I come see you!! I think I'm beginning to like the idea of a road trip even more now...we can make it a long one and see all the awesome sights along the way!!
Love you and miss you too!!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home