Monday, June 19, 2006

I Have Arrived

No internet in the apartment yet, but soon. I've been finding my way to the necessary locations (i.e., Starbucks) and spending the night on my air mattress in the middle of the living room. :) Moving--ain't nothin' like it.

I spent four lovely days with Rob, which definitely was a nice distraction from my boring, empty apartment. It's also not as fun when you don't know anyone on campus. In a few weeks, I think things will be a lot different. I just don't know anyone yet. And I don't have the internet yet. I should be okay without the internet, I really should. But what can I say? I'm not. :)

Hope all is well everywhere else. Stay cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

Hey, I'm glad you made it okay... sorry I've been out of the loop lately, but I wish you all the best of luck and I know you're gonna be an awesome seminarian. Makes me wish I'd waited a few years to get married so you could have done it! ;)

Love ya!

6:16 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Have Rob give you my cell phone number. Area code first. If you have any questions about Ancient Greek, that way you could easily contact me instead of having to wade through a relentless email.

Hope that's cool with you.

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home