Sunday, May 14, 2006

Life's a Beach!

What a wonderful weekend in Port Aransas! Relaxing on the beach is one my absolute favorite things. I could spend all day out there. *sigh* Here are some pics from our short-yet-fabulous trip:
Pretty sunset in Corpus
Fun in the car with Em! Some things I love about this picture: 1) I'm totally driving on the highway, 2) If you look closely, you can see clear down my throat, 3) The picture was intended to be taken of Emily with me in the background, but as you can see, it turned out to be mostly me. Cracks us up.
This is our mermaid. Her name is Shelly. When we went back down to the beach later that night, she was pretty much destroyed--most likely, we guessed, by parents of small children. We have absolutely no idea why they would destroy her. . .do you? Trishy and me

I spent some time chasing seagulls on the shore. This is me rejoicing in my victory over the 'gulls.

Me and Em

Rich and Trish

Court and I get the giggles.

8 Comments:

Blogger Rob West said...

I'd hit that.

7:00 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Rob!!

7:19 AM  
Blogger trishy said...

I almost feel like I shouldn't enter into this very private conversation. Although, Mr. Mayor, I assume you are referring to the Mermaid. I think most guys would "hit that."

What a WONDERFUL weekend we had. There is just something about the beach.

L - can't wait for our last hoorah on the river in two weeks!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Nice cans. The mermaid's can, that is. What is that, grape soda?

10:14 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

The cans are beer-flavored.

11:47 AM  
Blogger trishy said...

My boss thinks she is hot. Of course, he also thinks my sister is hot. He refers to her as "hot sister" so I guess that would make shelly "hot mermaid." He asked for her number. I'm not sure which one he wants.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

1-900-FISH-SEX?

10:21 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

lol, capn

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home