Sunday, April 09, 2006

Congratulations to Barrett and Natalia!
May your marriage be extremely blessed. . .
************
And now, funny Simon pictures. . .

Kinda looks like he's doing pilates. . .except not. . .

Ain't he cute?

(Leah, you're not allowed to comment.)

I had a great weekend in the other A-town. . .I'm so going to miss being able to go up there whenever I want. Sadness.

8 weeks.

Shout-out to the swankiest man I know: Happy Happy Birthday! As the Mayor, you're entitled to a rather large celebration in honor of your quarter-of-a-century years of life, you know. . .citizens of Swankytown, the time has come to get down and party!

10 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Wow, every time you talked about Barrett and his Russian girlfriend that is EXACTLY how I pictred her. I kept thinking of the Russians that were at the camp in Pennsylvania with me, and that's what they looked like. Cool.
Anyways...Congratulations to Barrett and Natalia!!!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Rob West said...

w0rd to big b0rd

I'll totally party, but there is no way I'm getting down. It took me all morning to get up.

12:55 PM  
Blogger trishy said...

all morning huh? there's a drug for that.

2:44 PM  
Blogger trishy said...

crazy stuff. hope you had a fun trip to the other A-town. is that kind of like the other white meat? we'll talk soon!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Me Over Here said...

Twinny!

Right, not this weekend because it's Easter, but next weekend I would very much like to meet you and The Mayor, Inc. for some good times and crazy bidness.

Let's do it.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Rob West said...

Trishy, I was actually not talking about the angle of the dangle dangle. That's dirty. You're dirty.

5:33 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Twinny--YAY!! We're doin' it.

7:18 AM  
Blogger Rob West said...

Mo, I'm boud it enough to be boud it again, for a grand total of "boud it boud it".

That's like, a huuuuge pile of boud it with a sugar daddy sticking out of the top.

8:06 AM  
Blogger trishy said...

Rob: I know you are but what am I?

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Annie said...

haha PILATES!!!

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home