Saturday, February 18, 2006

Texas Travelin'

Weekend in Houston: watching Sex and the City and horribly addictive trashy talk shows, "pouring" hot coffee in Rich's lap ("take it all!"), competing with Trish and Rich to see who could come up with the most inappropriate comments, hanging with Beckers and Mo (and seeing Nicole, too!), shopping at Vicki's with Trish and Becca, laughing about old friends and old memories. . .it was an awesome time. Lots of love to my H-town buds!

It's cold outside and I'm enjoying a quiet Saturday evening in my warm house. Yessss. Jerry Maguire's on TV, so I should be occupied for a while.

Have a good one!

6 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

I'm glad you had fun in Houston! I want you to be as addicted to Texas as possible so you won't have any crazy ideas about perminately relocating to South Carolina after your seminary days are over. Texas loves you!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I'm moving to Texas. I'm tired of life here.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Emmy--Trust me, I want to come back here as soon as I can. I haven't even left yet and I'm planning my return. :) I guess we'll just see what God has in store. . .

Capn--Texas is indeed a cool place to be, my friend. It's home to many a cool person. No wonder you feel it calling your name. :)

1:48 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

i didn't know how to clean the crock pot, so don't get mad at me for not doing so.

texas won't miss you, but someone in indiana might! ; )

8:42 PM  
Blogger trishy said...

it was SO FUN having you here! close quarters in my little apartment, nasty weather, our breakfast falling to the floor...and yet it still was a blast! I think we'll both miss Texas, but YEAHHHHH...now we KNOW we'll be closer than we thought next year.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Thomas said...

I love SATC. I am the opposite of Chris (comment #2). I just left Houston.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home