Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christ-a-mus to All

Oh, goodness! One of our penguin pictures was copied and pasted onto someone else's blog! Under the title, "The official funniest post I have ever read on December 22nd," no less! That is awesome. Thanks, Thomas, whoever you are. . .that made me laugh.

Well, I'm home and I slept in til 11:30. Life is good. Tomorrow is Christmas Adam (or December 23rd, for those who haven't heard of our family's title for the day before Christmas Eve) and we'll do the traditional Galleria visit--one of my favorite rituals to come home to. Barrett's bringing the girlfriend home, which will be nice, but kinda weird b/c none of us has ever brought someone home for actual Christmas Day.

Dad's parrot is making gay noises. He just happened to wake me up this morning with them. Weirdo.

Have yourself a merry little Christmas, friends! Enjoy your families, relax, sleep, and eat! :)

Oh my gosh. My mom just said, "Don't you be testy, or I'll take your presents away." Yep. I'm home. And I'm 12 years old again. ;)

Love to all!

6 Comments:

Blogger Me Over Here said...

We're ALL 12 years old at Christmas time. Have a great one, Twin, I'll be thinkin' of ya!

And congrats on the fame. Don't let it get to your head!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Rob West said...

A parrot making gay noises?

How can you tell?

"Polly wants a cracker"
=
"Ohmagod, Polly would KILL sssomeone for a low-carb sssnackwellsss!" I'm guessing...?

1:16 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

LOL Umm, yeah. That's it.

Actually, my dad taught him "Merry Christmas! Ho ho ho!" and he sounds like Santa. And he still says, "Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble gobble gobble." And "gay" is a pretty common household word here at home, so I'm ascribing it to him today.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Me Over Here said...

Rob, you freaking crack my S*IT up!

2:19 PM  
Blogger trishy said...

We're all twelve year old ALL the time...in our parents' eyes that is.

7:00 AM  
Blogger Granny Annie said...

Lauren, you are a favorite blogger of mine and I must stop by to say Merry Christmas to you and yours. I look forward to reading your updates in 2006. We're going to our daughter's today and she is so grown up she makes us feel like we are 12!

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home