Sunday, December 11, 2005

Gradumacation

My brother graduated from UT this weekend! Woo hoo for him! It was a fun time, and a bunch of my family came to our house to celebrate. (Of course, right on cue, one of our toilets quit working last week, and there were a couple of other maintenance embarrassments. . .but everyone was excited to be here and that's all that matters. :))

And. . .in keeping with our family graduation traditions, I managed to squeeze all of our guests into one photograph. We always take one all-inclusive picture at these gatherings, and we seem to be having a lot of graduations lately!

The family and friends

Cousin & Siblings Pic

(I definitely looked pregnant in this one before I cropped it. . .ha ha!. . .bad pose choice, Lauren. )


So here's to Barrett: He's worked hard and accomplished a huge goal of his. The UT business school is one the highest-ranked in the country. Congrats, little bro!




5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Congrats, Lauren's bro!

And Congrats, Lauren, for...uh...something!

[My lack of humor is just getting pathetic.]

Signed,
The Cap'n

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed the cookies at the Champagne reception. (although I think the social work school's reception is better, but no free booze)

9:06 PM  
Blogger Rob West said...

You go ahead and tell your brother congrats, on behalf of the Mayor of Swankytown hisself.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Me Over Here said...

...and the Future Counsilwoman of Swankytown and it's finest community (I'm working on the button, I SWEAR).

Yay for Barrett!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

I like how Uncle Gene is just standing there...hahaha.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home