Saturday, October 08, 2005

More things I love. . .
*bubble baths! I've gotten really into these lately and I love them.
*fall afternoons at the park--spread out a blanket, read a book, watch families, laugh with roommates. . .not much better than that.
*college friend reunions! Abby, Martha, and Paige spent the night last night. . .yay for old neighbor fun times!
*friends' weddings. Trishy asked me to be a bridesmaid!! I'm soooooo excited. :) And honored.
*having a house to decorate for holidays. Excited about carving a pumpkin!
*cold beer. How funny, I now love beer. . .well, certain beers, that is. But beer nonetheless.

Lots to be thankful for right now. Lots.

Court, Leah, and I swear we saw a bobcat in the neighborhood earlier today. It was a baby. But it was definitely a "different kind of cat." Kinda scary. Could've been a baby cougar, too, Mom says. That made me laugh, for reasons only a few would understand. :)

Must go, my bathtub beckons me to come and relax. . .





Are you preoccupied?
The moment's passing.
~ZW

5 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

About the bobcat or cougar...there are good chances. They were everywhere in our neighborhood growing up. And lately there have been a bunch of cougar/bobcat attacks in Georgetown. It even made the paper...just be careful

3:52 PM  
Blogger trishy said...

I'm glad you're excited - it will be so great to have you up there with me. I'm really stupid - how do I add a picture to my profile. It asks for the URL and I don't know what to type there. :(

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:( you forgot me:( QJ

9:39 PM  
Blogger trishy said...

you know what's funny? my blog is about knowing that life has a happy ending and yours is called "don't give away the end." kind of ironic...

1:06 PM  
Blogger Rob West said...

Oh! I just came up with one:

I really like being alone on an elevator.

I like elevators, but if you're not by yourself, it's all awkward. If you are by yourself, you have your own little room with the absolute freedom to do whatever you want for about 30 seconds, then it's back your day.

but then maybe it's just me.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home