Thursday, October 06, 2005

I love. . .
*high school football games--the bands (naturally the only part I'm really interested in. . .what a nerd), the cheering, the crazy outfits on crazy fans, the drumlines, the energy.
*cool weather--what? it actually feels like fall? Break out the sweaters and hoodies, Lorena!
*my bed
*new mentors
*Freebirds
*realizations and insights
*101 X, one of my new favorite stations--from old school rock that jolts me back to middle school to fabulous indie stuff, this station's got it going on.

1 Comments:

Blogger trishy said...

Hey Lauren...ok I'm trying this blog thing. I'm a little slow. I, too, love high school football games in the fall. I'll be going to Lufkin High's game tonight and enjoying every second of the cool weather! Love you girl!

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home