Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Typing is Fun!

I love it when people mean to type the name "Chris" but accidentally add a "T" at the end. Such as the following example, copied and pasted (without her permission ;) from my dear Becky's blog. . .

I was talking with Christ last night and he was telling me. . .

Now I'm sure Becky probably had a chat with Jesus last night, too, but of course in this instance she meant Chris. Cracks me up.

I also find that almost every single time I type the word "hope," I forget the "p" the first time around. It's like the pinky finger just won't do it, no matter what. So of course I end up typing something like, "Hoe you're having a great day." Silly!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha..happens to me, too! ...although sometimes it's intentional:) love, QJNZY

6:53 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Hee Hee...I catch myself doing that so many times...and yet so many times it just gets past me. Funny.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home