Monday, September 05, 2005

Take Me Back to the Start

Fantastic weekend in H-town! Check out some pictures below. Becca is a beeee-autiful bachelorette and we had a blast on the dance floor. "You know what they say about break dancers. . ."

Friday and Saturday were LAZY days with Miriam, which was just what we both needed. And we got to see Trish! That was definitely a highlight. Hopefully we'll have a girls' weekend at my place soon.

I have now become a bedsheet snob. After sleeping on super-soft sheets @ Mium's parent's house, I went to Ross and bought some 400 thread-count sheets for a pretty good price. And I absolutely love them. Is it silly to buy expensive sheets? I can sleep well on anything. . .I'm not a "picky" sleeper when it comes to sheets, pillows, mattress, etc. . .but man, these sheets are amazing. I've been missing out. :)

Caedmon's Call, Share the Well = AWESOME. Buy it.

Lindsey Kane rocks.

I missed my sister this weekend.







You try to tell me that I'm clever
But that won't take me anyhow or anywhere with you.
~Lisa Loeb


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home