Friday, September 30, 2005

Rest

So I've had absolutely nothing to do this weekend. . .and it's been amazing. I think I almost forgot what it's like to have nothing to do but be lazy. And sometimes you just NEED that. I punked out on Becky last night (sorry, girl) because I didn't get her phone calls. And tonight's plans with Lindsey were cancelled because she couldn't come in town. So that leaves me with. . .a day of naps and laziness. And I adore it.

Dad's coming down tonight, and Mom & Mike will be here tomorrow. Should be a fun birthday weekend for Lee-lee.

Of course, there ARE things I need to/could be doing with my time--like working on small group stuff I'm supposed to write, work on my seminary apps, etc. . .maybe I'll get to that. . .later. :)

Love to all.




say you'll come and set me free
just say you'll wait, you'll wait for me
~Coldplay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home