Monday, September 26, 2005

Every Little Thing

austin city limits: amazing.

We were covered in dust and dirt, hot and sweaty, tired. . .but it was well worth it. I wasn't able to go on Sunday, therefore I am extremely jealous of all who got to see Coldplay live. But at least I saw Oasis, who, though cocky and slightly annoying on stage, is still one of my favorite bands ever.

And what crazy fun to run into random high school friends! I didn't see anyone I know from college, but I saw like 5 people from high school. Strange.

Totally unrelated piece of info: There are some 80s songs that mean a lot to me--they remind me of riding in the car with Mom when we were little. And I realize now that I think I got my taste in music from my mom. Current favorite 80s band: The Police. :)

I'm tired. Have a good one.





Do I have to tell the story
Of a thousand rainy days since we first met
It's a big enough umbrella
But it's always me that ends up getting wet
~The Police

2 Comments:

Blogger Cameron Lawrence said...

That's totally respectable. There are some really killer 80s bands (Police included). Too often we associate the 80s only with the bad music.

4:30 PM  
Anonymous sarah l. said...

You're the second person I've heard characterize ACL as "dusty." Glad you had a good time... and yes, I too have a love/hate relationship with Oasis... I find them totally annoying but want to sing "Wonderwall" at the top of my lungs. :)

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home