Thursday, August 04, 2005

Swallowed in the Sea

Off to Key West tomorrow!!! Can't wait. I need to get packin'. . .I always seem to put that off. . . Please pray for Becky and me as we travel this weekend.

Talked to Court tonight for a little while--I've really missed her lately. I've been needing to hear her wise words.

I miss Lee-lee, too! I'm so excited for the three of us to live together soon.

You know that shirt that pre-teen girls wear that has BOYS LIE emblazoned on the front? Well, I find that statement to be quite true lately. ha ha




Well that’s where I belong and you belong with me
and I could write it down or spread it all around
Get lost and then get found or swallowed in the sea
~Coldplay

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha, that's right you miss me! I'll see you Tuesday. Have a great time in Key West. Don't forget to buy me a present!
-Sissy

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and buy me one, too!!:) love, janzy

9:37 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

LOL. Janzy.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

Hope you had a great time. You were both in our prayers, and will continue to be. Be careful.

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home