Monday, August 22, 2005

Release

I love days off. I have tons to do in the house, and I know it won't all get done today (does it ever?), but it's so nice to have a day to at least start. I feel like I haven't had a day at home to really start checking things off my list. Today is that day. :)

I met some way cool people this past week--yay for new friends. . .you can never have enough.

Speaking of friends, I miss my old ones, too. . .Becca and Mo are visiting this weekend, though, so that will be fun! I'm having an itch for a party with my TLU buds. Maybe I'll throw one sometime soon. . .

Leah and I went to Wal Mart today and there were so many college kids shopping for their dorm rooms. . .oh, the memories. :)

Sorry this is a boring post. Have a good one!




Miles and miles of telephone poles
Fallen and tossed around
I can't talk to you anymore
And I miss you
~Pinback

1 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

I bought a house 4 years ago, and I still have things in boxes. I don't know that I will ever open them up and empty them. Good luck. Speaking of memories. It doesn't get any better. I will be having my 10 year reunion soon, and it seems like just yesterday I was in school. That's high school anyway. I lived off campus in college, so don't have the dorm memories. That would have been fun. Talk to you soon.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home