Wednesday, August 24, 2005

A I 5

You know you're old when you can't even think of how old you're going to be on your next birthday. Ugh. I was talking to someone yesterday about birthdays and thinking, "Wait. . .am I already 24? No, I'm going to be 24. . ." Annoying.

In other, less depressing news: I'm auditioning for American Idol tomorrow. ha ha, what a nerd I am! :) I felt so silly going up to get my wristband yesterday with Leah. But hey, you can audition up until you're 28, so I'm not that old. Anyway, now I have a lovely neon green wristband with AMERICAN IDOL scrawled all over it. I'm not anticipating anything to come of it--it's just something I've always thought about doing and I think it'd be fun (and I'll probably see and meet some interesting people). Martha's coming with me to pass the time. I'm already getting kinda nervous. aaaaah!

Leah and I watched Diary of a Mad Black Woman the other night. . .that's a GREAT movie! You should all see it. Hilarious.

Okay, I'm out. Hope you're all doing well and feeling well and living well.




It's funny how we feel so much, but cannot say a word
We are screaming inside, but we can't be heard
~Sarah McLachlan

3 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Aaaaauuuuu!!!!!!!!! Good luck Lauren. You're going to be AMAZING!!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

American Idol? That is great! This past season was the first season I really kept up with.
You will do well. Just be sure to remember us, if you get famous...I mean, be sure to keep blogging :)
Good luck. Do you know what song will you start out with? Talk to you soon.

10:59 AM  
Anonymous sarah l. said...

Oh my gosh, that's so awesome!!! I don't watch the show, but I'm tickled that you're trying out. Good luck!!

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home