Saturday, August 13, 2005

Comfortable Excitement

Ah, I love being home. Even though it's been a short visit, it's been (as usual) just what I needed. I spent a lot of time with Dad today--just me and him. It was really nice. I love riding around with him in the car, listening & singing along with George Strait. And the traditional dinner @ Rocco's with Mom & Mike is something I will always love, too. And naps at home. Nothing to do but be with my family. It's one of the best things in life, I think.

I got to hang out with Todd last night, which was. . .memorable. ;)

Whatever happens-- happens.

Tomorrow's a big day on the lake with my church kids!

Stay cool, friends!



There's a shortcut to the highway out of town
Why don't you take it
Don't let that speed limit slow ya down
Go on and break it.
~George

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers for a high-quality blog resource...

If you're looking for more King Size Comforter related information check out my King Size Comforter site.

Stay cool!

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY YOU CAN'T TAKE ME AND DAD'S SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH AND HEY I GAVE YOU YOUR TITLE!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home