Friday, July 22, 2005

I love WEDDING CRASHERS. It is absolutely hilarious. Slightly crude. . .okay, not slightly--it's pretty crude. But man, I was cracking up the whole time. And I don't really "crack up" at movies very often. I might smile or chuckle, but this one had me cracking up. I must say, I hope you're at least in college if you see this movie. If you're younger than that, I don't think it's appropriate. But hey, that's me.

I don't understand men. I just don't. I probably never will.

Going tubing today! Colorado tomorrow! I have tons to do and I hope it all gets done. . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

I have heard it was good, but haven't seen it. Maybe, I'll get to see it soon.

You don't understand men? Men don't understand men. I think the same can be said about both genders. It's really people in general don't understand each other.

Have fun tubin'. Take it easy, and be careful. Hope to hear from you soon.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home