Sunday, July 17, 2005

Home Again

I have a new residence. And I love it!

It was emotional--for Leah and my parents, it was definitely something that snuck up on them. It was very much the same for me when I left home for college. All of a sudden, the days I thought I had stretched before me were gone and I had one night left in Arlington. I think it was similar for Leah. I think she's having fun, though. If not yet, she will be soon.

It's so nice to have a house. So much bigger. I still have some setting up to do, but that's the fun part. Four of my kids helped us move. . .they are so dang awesome and I am so thankful! It made the job a lot more enjoyable to have others around.

My internet isn't quite up yet at the house. . .one of my phone jacks isn't working. Sad.

Have a good one.





Maybe you'll know when you've seen it
Maybe if you say it you'll mean it
And when you find it you'll keep it
~Coldplay

1 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

Congratulations. I hope you enjoy it very much. It's a big step we all have to take. Good luck. Talk to you soon.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home