Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Float On

Moving makes a mess of my life. Ugh. But I'm so dang excited at the same time!

Hung out with Martha and Abby today. Man, I love those chicas.

I'm having fun reconnecting with old friends thru the internet's many networking sites. Actually, I'm just using two: MySpace and Friendster. These, along with blogging, can be quite addicting. Use with caution. ;)

I'm not ready to go back to work tomorrow. Well actually, I'm *somewhat* excited about it. After a while, I miss everyone (and the amount of work that's piled up in my head is starting to annoy me here at home).

Peace out.




You don't know where and you don't know when
But you still got your words and you got your friends
Walk along to another day
Work a little harder, work another way
~mm

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I'm so excited about your big move. Can't wait to see you Saturday.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

I agree. Blogging is addicting. However, I comment more than I keep my own blog up. I guess I'm out of ideas. I've resorted to just putting emails up there. I spend the rest of my time commenting on the blogs of people I don't even know. Imagine that. Hope you don't mind.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home