Monday, July 04, 2005

Fireworks!

Happy 4th!

I just played tennis with Weiler and man, am I tired. There's really no point in being outside between the hours of 10 AM and 6 PM, I don't think. But it was fun, even though he beat me. Jerk. :) He and I and Kendall are going to Zilker for the fireworks show tonight. The Austin Symphony is playing! Fun stuff.

So I had this big plan to pack a lot these last two days and. . .it didn't happen. Are you surprised? I'm not. . .at least I'm taking next Monday & Tuesday off to work some more on packing up my place. Ugh, not fun. :(

I love taking showers on summer afternoons--they're so refreshing!

Stay cool out there, kids. Drink lots of agua. Catch ya later!



But you see through my forever lies
And you are not believing
And I see in your forever eyes
That you you are forever healing
~JoC

1 Comments:

Blogger zapp314 said...

Hey Lauren, you were beating the snot out of me for a while. I thought I was going to lose for a while and lucky to make a comeback. I had a lot of fun yesterday...it would have been even better if Kendall had not abandoned us for his painting.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home