Wednesday, July 20, 2005


Em's here! I love it when she visits. There are some things you can only do or say around your very best friend, you know? And Em is certainly that person for me. Check out this picture, for instance. There are few people I live to be goofy with and Emily is high on that list. When you've known each other since 1st grade, there's not a whole lot to hide. It's amazing how our friendship has never really changed, despite the fact that we haven't lived in the same town for 5 years now. Crazy.

I'm also glad she's here because it gets both of our minds off of other things in our lives. We're both a bit bummed out about some stuff, so nothing like good girl time as a distraction.

LOL, this picture cracks me up every time I look at it. I'm such a nerd.

I'm off to Colorado on Saturday for a youth group hiking trip! Fun stuff. It's always crazy before trips, though--so much to do.

Have a good one!



Another delay. Too many hassles,
Where do we go? How do we follow?
~Pinback

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home