Saturday, July 02, 2005

Arlington Road

GREAT weekend at home. I'm lovin' it. (okay, McDonald's. . .)

Oh, yeah, it's all been great except for the fact that my car was broken into. Yeah. One of the back windows was shattered, but nothing was stolen. I was so worried that all of my CDs would be gone (and I mean ALL. . .I kept them all in there. . .I know, stupid move), but they were all still there. My glove compartment was rifled through and all the papers in my car were spread everywhere, but other than that, everything's intact. Thank You, God!

Maggie, my dad's sweet dog, died yesterday. It was a really sad and tragic death and I don't want to write about it. The cycle of life has been quite apparent in my family lately, what with two animals dying within a few months of each other and now new kittens running through the house. It's crazy how many animals we've had in my lifetime alone. Kinda fun. But still sad when they die because they're all so special.

One of my favorite things: waking up and realizing that the horrendous headache I had when I went to bed is gone.

Headed back to Austin later tonight, then spending the next free days packing up what I won't need for the next 2 weeks before I MOVE. I'm sooooo excited about moving!!!!!! Although it's hitting me that I won't have my own little apartment to myself anymore. . .it's strange how I've gotten used to being alone and (*gasp*) am actually enjoying it!!

That's all, folks. Stay cool.




And I wonder when I sing along with you,
If everything could ever feel this real forever.
~foo fighters

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

LAUREN!!!!!!!!! Sounds like you've had a rough/good weekend. Sorry about your truck, but great news that you still have All your cd's, I know how important those can be. Can't wait to hang out with you sometime...apparently we have LOTS to talk about. Love you and Miss ya.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Thanks for your August suggestion, but I think mom would want to move me down with dad. But I'm ready [and excited] to move down following the current plan. I think this quick move might even be better for me than the later date. Anyways, I will see you later, and sorry about me leaving last night! Haha, love you sissy.

"And remember-kittens do not belong in the toilet!"

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home