Thursday, July 07, 2005

All the Small Things

Tomorrow I head to Eagle Pass for a mission trip weekend with my youth. Should be fun. Although I'm totally not packed and I haven't prepared devotions yet. Ugh. This week has been ridiculously stressful--on many levels. Seems like I'm saying that a lot lately and I don't like it. And it doesn't look like it's going to be getting better any time soon b/c I move next weekend. :(

But despite the stress and effects of it, I'm happy and having fun. Just a bit tired and worn out. It's lightning outside and I hope it doesn't turn into a scary storm.

I just had dinner with some of my family that I never get to see--they live near SA and yet we never get together. The kids in that family are so fun. . .they're young and it's fun to be around younger kids--my family is all grown up now! So we made an agreement (once again) to be better about keeping in touch with each other. They're precious.

Goodnight. Have a terrific weekend!

Oh, and the hole in my ceiling is fixed. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

It's good to visit with family. I am in a bit of the same boat. My family is about an hour away, and we don't visit like we should. However, it isn't always roses, when we do. I blogged about our last visit together (feel free to read and comment). Is wasn't what you would expect, but that's my family. I think we are on our own little roller coaster some times. We are a true life Soap Opera. I am the outcast. Some times that's what it feels like.

Anyway, Good luck on your trip. I hope the move goes well also. Will you be taking the Raccoon with you?...lol... Just kidding. Glad to hear you got that taken care of. Have a good weekend. Hope to hear from you soon.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home