Saturday, June 18, 2005

Caught in the Sun

Just got back from Schlitterbahn and I'm tired! It was so dang crowded--we only rode 4 rides the entire day. Crazy. It was a youth event, but only 4 of us went, which was a really good size for the group. We had lots of fun. :)

Boy, this week has been rough.

I haven't heard from the realtor about the house I want to lease. I bet that means someone else got it. I sure hope not. I had a dream that she called and said I don't make enough money for it. :( Sad.

Happy Father's Day to mi papa! :) My dad has a duck and she has baby ducklings now--they swim in the pool and hang out in the backyard. It's hilarious--I can't wait to see my dad's zoo the next time I get to go home.

Last night Becky and I went to Becca's surprise birthday party. It was awesome--McKinney Falls State Park is way cool. Steve is such a wonderful fiance; he planned this whole surprise for her. And it's obvious that they love each other so much--there are so many relationships that make me smile. :)

Alright, time to pop Love Actually in the DVD player and curl up on the couch. I'm wiped out and emotional--nothing like a chick flick to end the evening perfectly, huh? ha ha I can think of nothing else I'd rather do right now.





Watching the flashbacks intertwine,
Memories I will never find
~Muse

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

GET off the phone with dad. We're supposed to be watching 24, but your bitch-ass is keeping us from it. Hahaha, just kidding.

Well...sort of.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home