Monday, May 23, 2005

Catch Up

Wassup! Here's a rundown of my weekend:

Carmack came into town so he and Weiler and I and some other friends went out Friday night. It was interesting and I felt kinda old. Some of the people I came across that night made me sad for them--don't they know there's so much more to life than hooking up with someone from a bar? But maybe that's rude for me to say. . .I just know that I was annoyed and turned off by some of the comments I heard and actions I witnessed. Ugh.

I also had some interesting conversations with my sis. She was a bit mad at me, I think, concerning my upcoming weekend plans. So I'm going home Friday-Sunday to spend time with her and to hear her play her violin at church. Should be fun! Then on Sunday I'm driving back and heading to the ranch with John, Marcy, Jane, and maybe some others. . .I don't know who's going.

This past Saturday, I played tennis with Jane and the twins in the morning. We were definitely rusty. . .but we'll have plenty of time to get back into shape. :) Dad flew down after that and we went to lunch with Barrett. It was nice. We also looked at a couple of houses--one in particular that Dave from church is holding for me. I think that might be the one I sign for. . .but I'm still on the lookout.

Saturday night I hung out with Weiler and we finished watching Team America. That movie is definitely funny, though I could've done without some of the gross parts. I say that about a lot of movies, though. What can I say--I'm an innocent little girl. ;)

Tonight I'm having coffee with Becky, which of course will be nice. I've missed her. :)

And. . .that's about it. Sounds kinda unevenful, but it was actually quite fun.

Catch ya later!



You fearful saints,
fresh courage take;
the clouds you so much dread
are big with mercy and will break
with blessing on your head!
~William Cowper
God Moves in a Mysterious Way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home