Saturday, May 14, 2005

5 Years Later

Tonight is prom for many people--including my sister and many of my youth group kids. So I thought I'd post a picture of my own prom in memory of this night that high schoolers everywhere look forward to (and then quickly realize that it's more hype than it's worth). My prom was okay. . .it was fun, sure, but nothing like the fun I've had since. But whatever--I wouldn't want to spoil the famous evening for all you high school kids out there. :) I hope everyone has a fabulous time!

Yesterday I recorded with Scott for a CD and it was so dang fun. I realized that if I could, I would totally write more songs and try to do some of my own recording. . .but I think music is more of a hobby for me. It's really crazy, though, to stand in front of a mic and sing while others are sitting right there in front of you. No wonder people spend days and months recording albums--I could've spent forever in there working on just one song. It's easy to become a perfectionist in that type of setting. . .

Becky came over today and we went downtown to get free Ben & Jerry's ice cream--yum! Then we laid out by the pool for a while. Now I'm watching The Village, which I forgot how much I liked. But I guess I really only like the love story in it. . .

Catch ya later, friends!




The world moves for love.
It kneels before it in awe.
~The Village

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home