Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Yuck Yuck

Oh my gosh, does it ever end? I feel like I'm drowning in all the "stuff" I have to do, not to mention I feel kinda lost today. One of my best friends called and left a message and I realized that I'm kinda mad at her. I'm mad because we hardly ever actually talk to each other and she doesn't make much of an effort to keep in touch. I'm mad because at one time, she was the one I turned to and now I feel like I don't have anybody.

I know I have people to turn to, but I'm just not feeling it right now. I'm feeling kind of abandoned by several people in my life. It's weird. There aren't really words for it, but I will say this--it's sad and it feels like crap.

And work is so crazy right now and I'm doing it all by myself. This has got to change. I simply cannot do it all. But how do you go about changing such a huge system??

Uggggghhhhh. . .I need to pull myself out of this funk. But sometimes you just gotta live thru it to see the brighter side after the ugly side. Right now it's ugly. Really ugly.

Bleh.

And I was so excited to get away and head to the beach in a few weekends, but lo and behold, that was canceled, too. Yucky! :(

Oh, but I did get accepted to Texas State for grad school, which is exciting. I'm of course a bit worried about scheduling my classes and all that, but oh, well. (I couldn't leave this post that depressing--had to add something positive!) :)




It's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving
I'll tell you one thing
It's always better when we're together
~Jack Johnson

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Congrats on your acceptance to TX State. That's awesome. Lauren...I know what you mean about the whole friend situation...but don't be scared, I'm always here when you need someone. You mean a great deal to me and I want you to know that. Tonight we'll just drink our worries away!!

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to baby! Proud of you.
Wed was cruddy for me, too, even tho the flying was good!
bleh bleh bleh...bleh,ble,ble,bleeeeee
hear the tune? (C C B, C, D, C, B...:) lv,pn
ps. no drinking becca!

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home