Sunday, April 17, 2005

Song recommendation: Ben Folds, The Luckiest. My sister says this might be the sweetest love song she's ever heard. I'd have to agree.

Janie made a video of all of our youth activities from the past year and it is SWEET! I'm so excited for everyone to see it. Watching it brings tears to my eyes. . .and it also reminds me that there have been some awesome things going on at SOTH, even if I forget it or don't necessarily see it for myself all the time. The DVD is fantastic--looks like it was done by a pro. We're also doing one for the seniors. It's so cool when people use their talents for church stuff. . .I could never put together what Jane has--plus, it's special because it's from her. Awesome stuff.





Peter, you just owned that brownie.
~Amanda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home