Thursday, April 28, 2005

Random thoughts that come when I'm holed up in an office with no windows. . .

As much as I've complained in the past about Texas and hot weather, I've realized that I really do love the fact that in April, I can lay out by the pool, read a book, and soak up the sun. Granted, April isn't nearly as hot as August. . .but whatever. I can't wait to be home with my family this weekend. My plan is to spend Saturday afternoon outside by the pool with Leah and Emily. . .hope the weather holds up.

Lately I've discovered that one of my absolute favorite places to be is the beach. There's nothing like laying on the sand and listening to the waves. . .doing nothing at all. . .just laying there. It's one of life's greatest pleasures to me. I haven't even been to the beach in six months, but I've really been missing it lately.

Let's go! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

This summer is going to be perfect. We can spend hours just laying on the beach not doing anything...just laying there, surrounded by blue water and not gross gulf water. YEAH...love ya.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Peacegrrl said...

I'm with ya, Lauren! The nearest beach around here is Atlantic City...yucky! Still reading your blog every day. Sometimes a dose of Lauren wisdom is exactly what I need. Much love to you! :-)

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home