Friday, April 08, 2005

Never Know

Jeremy let me borrow the new Jack Johnson CD (In Between Dreams) and let me just say, it's awesome. And I impulse-bought The Cranberries' "best of" album (Stars: The Best of 1992-2002) last night and of course it's amazing, as well. *sigh* Nothin' like good music to make my day.

Do you ever think back on a time in your life when you felt something/thought something/acted on something and wonder, "Man, am I really the same person who used to feel that/think that/do that?" I had that thought the other day. . .it sometimes seems like I can't possibly be the same person I was even a year ago. I guess I'm not the same person, since we're constantly changing. But sometimes it seems like a huge difference; other times, it's small. Wow, that was profound. ;)

Mom and Mike (and maybe Leah) are coming tomorrow! Yay for family time.

I hung out with Audrey last night, and she's started doing yoga. While I was raving about it with her, though, I realized that I haven't actually practiced yoga in over a month. . .and yet I still feel the relaxing effects of it. Then I thought more about it, and I discovered that I don't feel near as worried all the time as I used to. I always found something to worry about before, but now I'm much calmer than I used to be. I'm thankful for that.

Alright, I'm out. Church events tonight and tomorrow will be keeping me quite busy--what else is new? :)



We feel certain but we’ll never, never know
It sure seems the same, give it a different name
~Jack Johnson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home