Monday, March 07, 2005

Swimming in Thoughts

Hmmmm. . .

Thought-provoking day.

I was so restless during BSF--and I felt like the message was really disGRACEful, if you know what I mean. . .low on GRACE, high on "requirements" to be in the kingdom, etc. Ugh. :(

My sister and I were laughing today about our dad. . .it's so funny that he reads our blogs. And the fact that he makes fun of us for taking time to write our lives down--not to mention, posting it on the world wide web for all to see--and yet still finds the time to read what we write . . .evidence of this can be seen by the random comments he leaves. ;) See, Padre? I told you it was addicting! ha ha

5 days til Mexico! 1 day til I see my family @ home!

Aaah, my head is swimming with thoughts and questions and frustrations and confusions and wonder. . .




All that's in my head is in Your hands. ~Switchfoot

2 Comments:

Blogger Roller Queen said...

This time tomorrow you will be getting on to me about leaving my clothes on MY bathroom floor...

: )

7:15 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

haha, totally true. ;) and this time next year i'll be on your case about leaving them on MY bathroom floor. lol

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home