Friday, March 04, 2005

Don't Say Anything

Today was nice. I woke up at like 11:30 and stayed in my pajamas all day driving around town looking @ houses to rent. Woo-hoo! I'm pumped. Except I've noticed that I'm really picky about houses. . .must've gotten that from my dad. Some of them are just plain crappy. And yes, I know I'm a young renter and can't expect much based on what I'm willing to pay per month. . .however, I'm not in college anymore, I have a good job, and I want a nice home to live in. And I'm glad I drove around today because I crossed some off my list. Of course, then there's the whole money thing. Makes sense that the houses I really love are out of my price range. Oh, well. . .at least I have a jumpstart on house hunting and know what the market looks like. Driving thru neighborhoods makes me so excited about living in a house! The simple things in life.

I went to the WHS orch. concert last night and saw some of my kids. It was great! And I went to lunch @ WHS yesterday and was laughed at when a tennis ball came flying at my face. Peter of course laughed harder than all of the other kids I didn't know. ha ha It was funny. Thanks, Peeetah.

Tonight I heard the Valpo choir sing @ St. Martin's. Paige came up and we went together. It was so pretty. I of course cried during a few pieces.

And now. . .back in my pj's. . .oh yeah, and I spent a good part of last night and today attempting to unravel a horrendous knot in the yarn I'm using to knit a hat! I ended up just cutting it off after like 3 hours of working on it. How annoying!! I watched all of Lost in Translation while working on that dang knot. . .and didn't even realize when the movie was over and I was STILL untangling. Stupid, stupid yarn. By the way, Lost in Translation is boring. Just my opinion. :)

Later, dudes.




Where everyone is searching,
I'm just a face in the crowd.
~Number One Fan

2 Comments:

Blogger Roller Queen said...

If you thought Lost In Translation was boring, you have horrible movie taste.

Oh yeah, that's right, you like The Notebook.

Makes perfect sense. : )

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't believe a word of it, kids!
Shout out to mr. gay:)

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home