Saturday, March 19, 2005

Can't Forget

Aaaaah, mission trip was AWESOME. My kids totally rock--they worked really hard and were changed by it. They have huge hearts and I'm continually amazed by them. It was SO FUN to have Lee-lee with us, too. Thanks, sissy, for holding things together for me. My youth group loved Leah and it was cool to watch. They can't wait for her to come live in Austin. . .I can't, either!

Simon's being sweet. Ha, Leah actually likes him now.

Hey you, you know you're addicted to reading blogs now! ;)

Every time I go to Mexico for mission trips, I pray that I don't forget what I'm leaving behind. As I go through my daily routine, I want to remember what and who I saw, who I talked to (in broken Spanish), and that these people don't just disappear when I leave. I want to hold onto them in my heart.

Okay, I'm out. I'm tired. Time to watch Garden State with the sis.



I won't forget the times we had
So please don't be a part of my past.
~Daphne Loves Derby

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Your mission trip looked/sounded so awesome. I am so jealous that you can set stuff up like that and I'm struggling just to convince my youth to come to the Super Sunday event I'm planning. I wish I had some num-chuck skills or something so that my youth would listen to me. aaaaauuugh. Anyways...miss you. Hopefully we can work each other into our busy schedules sometime soon! Much love to you.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home