Monday, February 14, 2005

Sunshine and Beautiful Days

I can't believe how beautiful it is outside today! It's great. I sat by the pool and talked to Miriam and caught up on my BSF lessons for the week. It was nice and quiet--just me and the pool-cleaning guy. :)

I mailed my Texas State application today. Yessss. Glad to have that off my desk (and off my mind).

So I still haven't seen Return of the King, and I'm thinking I'm going to go rent it and just plop down and watch it tonight after BSF. Granted, this means the movie won't be over until midnight, but I slept in today, so it's all good. I just really need to see it and once I get something on my mind, I have to do it like. . .right now.





there's a love that transcends all that we've known of ourselves,
and i'll wait for it to come, i'll wait for it to come.
~Copeland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home