Monday, February 28, 2005

Never Forever

Prayers for my brother, Byron, who went to the ER last night on a meningitis scare. Thankfully, that test came back negative. He had a spinal tap! Ewww. Poor guy. And Dad said that when he went in to wake him up and take him home, he was all drugged up on morphine and acting really weird. He gave Dad this really mean look and Dad thought he might punch him or something! How funny when your son is big enough to really hurt you and doesn't know what he's doing. Anyway, Byron is feeling better today, but I still wonder what's messing with his body, so please pray that his health returns.

It's a beautiful day! (Did anyone else hear the U2 song in their heads just then? Maybe I'm just a U2 freak. :)




I've been wading through all the sad remarks
but now I'm learning for myself
I have to see you even one last time
because everything is never forever.
~Working Title

1 Comments:

Blogger Roller Queen said...

Hahaha. Dad's a wimp...it's been proved that someone of even MY size can beat him up!

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home