Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I'm so OLD

Okay, so I realize I got mad at schools in my previous entry for not having or sticking to a dress code for students. And I also realize that I, as a student some years ago, used to complain and absolutely HATE dress codes. So I guess I'm being a little hypocritical. . .actually, it just makes me feel old. Wow, Lauren, you're pushing for something that you used to hate conforming to when you were younger? Uggghhh. When did I become so "parental"? But seriously, it still annoys me what some people wear these days. And maybe I need some justice, here--if I had to go through the threat of having the vice-principal hold a ruler up to my leg to measure how short my shorts were (yes, it was ridiculous), then I just want the rule to stay in place for those after me.

Okay, enough about that. Just wanted to acknowledge the fact that I feel like an old lady.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I agree with your ruler rule. If we had to suffer through it, I think everyone else should as well. It builds character.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home