Sunday, February 13, 2005

Giving It Away

Oh my gosh, I have two new absolute favorite bands: Mae and Anberlin. So awesome. Check 'em out. I could listen to them all day every day. Of course, I say that about all my "new favorite bands." But whatever. This time it's for real yo. :)

Leah and I hung out with the Wisconsin folk again last night. Tons 'o fun. I'm so thankful for them. Although Ben challenged me to do 5 push-ups and I could only do 3 real ones (I know, I'm a wuss) and now my chest muscles have been sore all day. Crappy!

And I'm so glad Leelah (ha) was here visiting. It was a great weekend. We went to Buffalo Exchange--great place to shop. So it was a weekend of new things for me.

I'm bothered by a person in my life. That's all I'll say. Losing sleep for days. Is this just a phase? Are there other ways? The one who sings is the one who pays. Oh, well, I guess it's about time I get over it for good anyway.

Day off tomorrow! I'm soooo ready for some chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool. . . :)

So no, I don't have any Valentine's plans. But I did get a rose from Jeremy. What a sweetheart. This will be the first Valentine's Day in a few years that I don't have a valentine. But I'm okay with that. By the way you brought me here, It makes believe, the best is still yet to come, and I don't want to leave.

Have a good one, kids. Remember He loves you more than anyone here ever could.

To give up now doesn't make much sense.

*all lyrics quoted above by Mae*







1 Comments:

Anonymous Leah said...

This post is a bunch of MAEhem. Ha ha ha.

Seriously, that took me about thirty minutes to think up.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home